Join our veterinary team at Love & Dignity.
Call Center Veterinary Coordinator
Love and Dignity is looking for an experienced Call center veterinary coordinator with amazing customer service skills to join our team will be working directly with Dr.Heba. As a Call Center veterinary Coordinator Representative provide compassionate conversations and customer service to pet families seeking our services. As a recognized in-home, end-of-life care, Love & Dignity helps many pets and pet families every month say farewell with compassionate end of life care. Besides natural love for caring for animals, the position is a perfect for a person where kindness is in their daily practice, a genuine concern for the emotional state the clients are experience while reaching out to our services which helps us provide such compassionate end-of-life care.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Veterinary Call Center experience in end of life is a must (One year minimum).
- Answer customer service calls from an office located in Huntingdon Valley, PA .
- Gather and document the pet’s medical information and schedule appointments and follow up with clients if needed.
- Meet genuine compassionate performance with every call answered.
- Having a calm and peaceful manner in answering phone calls, and having a soothing voice is a plus but not required.
- Will not hesitate to go above and beyond to help families during this difficult time.
- Other duties may be assigned to the employee to ensure the highest standard of customer service. (Mailing in office no need to leave the office, ordering supplies etc.)
- Experience working in high call volume, customer service, or call center environments.
- Ability to quickly learn custom software and other programs, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Accuity & other veterinary software.
- Expected to be present for work, on time, every day for the entire duration of their shift 4 days a week. Including 2 weekends a month.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for shift time, must have the manual dexterity to work on a computer and keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Call Center hours are 9 am to 5 pm, 4 days a week.
- Schedule includes minor holidays.
- Position hourly pay is $20.
Please email your resume & references to the following email for consideration.